ExitScan-2 series Personnel Exit Monitors
ExitScan-2 is a new type of a whole-body exit monitor designed for checking contamination of personnel leaving controlled areas of nuclear facilities. By utilizing smart scintillation detectors it can check the contamination of personnel by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides, as required.
- Model line: K130X
ExitScan-2 is a new type of a two-step whole-body exit contamination monitor designed for checking contamination of personnel leaving controlled areas of nuclear facilities. The monitor checks for the contamination by alpha, beta, and gamma radiation emitting radionuclides (depending on the detectors used).
For example it can be used in nuclear power plants, radiochemical plants, research institutes with research reactors, radioactive waste repositories, PET centres, etc.
For different workplaces different one or two channel models can be used, optimized for the measurement of alpha, alpha + beta, alpha + beta + gamma, alpha / beta, or alpha / beta + gamma radiation.
- Personnel Exit Monitor ExitScan-2 series - (269.69 kB)
- HF series Hand-Foot Contamination Monitors
- HM-4 series Hand Contamination Monitors
- FCM-02 Frisking Contamination Monitor
- SFP-100 series Smart Frisking Probes
- LCM-300 series Laundry Contamination Monitors
- “FloorScan” series Floor Contamination Monitors
- SIM-27G and SIM-101G Small Items Monitors
- MCM-300 Tools and Materials Contamination Monitor
- DCM-300 series Document Contamination Monitors
- Small Items Monitor SIM-100, SIM-300
- SIM-02 Small Items Monitor
- Supplies of contamination monitors to the adioactive Waste Repository in Świerk (Zaklad Unieszkodliwiania Odpadów Promieniotwórczyc, Poland)
- Radiační monitorovací systém pro Centrum výzkumu Řež (Metrostav, a.s.)
- Radiation Protection System for Research Centre Rez (Metrostav, a.s.)