MDG-0X Dose rate meters are suitable for measuring gamma dose rate or dose equivalent from very low levels corresponding to natural background up to units of Gy/h or Sv/h. They can be used as area gamma or gate monitors with local or remote indication in host systems.
About the company
VF, a.s. is a successful and reliable partner in the field of Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management that provides its clients with flexible, technologically advanced, high quality solutions tailored to the client's needs and expectations.
The high level of quality found in VF products and solutions is made possible thanks to a team of specialists with experience from many different projects in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management not only in the Czech Republic, but in many other countries worldwide.
VF incorporates a high quality technology base, with which we are able to fulfil the high industry standards in Radiation Protection and Monitoring at competitive costs. Our technological base includes among others:
- A Technology Centre designed specifically for the research and development of new products for Radiation Protection and Monitoring
- A Production Base that secures the production of all our products and the completion of complex systems
- An Implementation & Service Centre that is responsible for the design and completion of all projects, as well as providing service not only for our own systems, but those of other manufacturers as well
- An Accredited Metrological Laboratory for ionizing radiation
- A Hot Cell for work with high-activity ionizing radiation sources
- A Training Centre to teach and share experiences in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management
There are five main areas in which we offer products and solutions include:
- Nuclear Industry
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Metrology and Calibration
- Medical Industry
Orders are carried out completely from the processing of studies, design and other documentation, all the way up to delivery of the product, development and implementation of SW, installation and complete testing of the systems on-site, as well as training the client during hand-over. Furthermore, we offer our clients complete warranty and after-warranty service.
The Hungarian government has confirmed a contract under which Russia would build two reactors at the Paks nuclear power plant (NPP), Russian nuclear corporation Rosatom head Sergei Kiriyenko said Tuesday.
Plans to build Poland's first nuclear power plant will be delayed by at least another two years, sources said, after the decision late last year by state-run utility PGE to take on site research itself and cancel a consultancy contract.