The Database and Control Software is part of the Database and Control System DaRS. This software provides the user interface for the laboratory hardware. It acquires, stores, displays and manages all data and controls the operation of the calibration laboratory.
About the company
VF, a.s. is a successful and reliable partner in the field of Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management, that provides its clients with flexible, technologically advanced, high quality solutions tailored to the client's needs and expectations.
The high level of quality found in VF products and solutions is made possible thanks to a team of specialists with experience from many different projects in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management not only in the Czech Republic but in many other countries worldwide.
VF incorporates a high quality technology base, with which we are able to fulfill the high industry standards in Radiation Protection and Monitoring at competitive costs. Our technological base includes among others:
- A Technology Centre designed specifically for research and development of new products for Radiation Protection and Monitoring
- A Production Base which secures the production of all our products and the completion of complex systems
- A Realisation & Service Centre which is responsible for the design and completion of all projects as well as providing service not only for our own systems but that of other manufacturers as well
- An Accredited Metrological Laboratory for ionizing radiation
- A Hot Cell for work with high-activity radiation sources
- A Training Centre to teach and share experiences in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management
There are five main areas in which we offer products and solutions include:
- Nuclear Industry
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Metrology and Calibration
- Medical Industry
Orders are realized completely from the processing of studies, design and other documentation, all the way up to delivery of the product, development and implementation of SW, installation and complete testing of the systems on-site as well as training the client during hand-over. Further, we offer our clients complete warranty and after-warranty service.
At the beginning of April, 2015, the contract for the implementation of the “Isolation of Radiation Monitoring Air Mass Samples from the Hermetic Zone” investment project at the Dukovany Nuclear Power Plant was signed between the companies ČEZ, a.s. and VF, a.s.
Plans to build Poland's first nuclear power plant will be delayed by at least another two years, sources said, after the decision late last year by state-run utility PGE to take on site research itself and cancel a consultancy contract.