Laundry contamination monitors, LCM series, are designed for checking the contamination of laundry by alpha, beta and gamma emitting radionuclides (depending on the type of detectors used). Other items within suitable dimensions can also be checked.
About the company
VF, a.s. is a successful and reliable partner in the field of Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management, that provides its clients with flexible, technologically advanced, high quality solutions tailored to the client's needs and expectations.
The high level of quality found in VF products and solutions is made possible thanks to a team of specialists with experience from many different projects in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management not only in the Czech Republic but in many other countries worldwide.
VF incorporates a high quality technology base, with which we are able to fulfill the high industry standards in Radiation Protection and Monitoring at competitive costs. Our technological base includes among others:
- A Technology Centre designed specifically for research and development of new products for Radiation Protection and Monitoring
- A Production Base which secures the production of all our products and the completion of complex systems
- A Realisation & Service Centre which is responsible for the design and completion of all projects as well as providing service not only for our own systems but that of other manufacturers as well
- An Accredited Metrological Laboratory for ionizing radiation
- A Hot Cell for work with high-activity radiation sources
- A Training Centre to teach and share experiences in Radiation Protection and Monitoring and Radioactive Waste Management
There are five main areas in which we offer products and solutions include:
- Nuclear Industry
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- Medical Industry
- Metrology and Calibration
Orders are realized completely from the processing of studies, design and other documentation, all the way up to delivery of the product, development and implementation of SW, installation and complete testing of the systems on-site as well as training the client during hand-over. Further, we offer our clients complete warranty and after-warranty service.
A Czech nuclear research institute has received a shipment of fluoride salt from the US Department of Energy. The Řež research institute is conducting studies into the use of the salt as a coolant in high-temperature nuclear reactors.